- Eric the Red discovered Greenland.
- Marco Polo (Italian) reached China through India.
- Vescoda gama (Portuguese) discovered sear route from Europe to India.
- Pedro Alvarez Cabral (Portuguese) discovered Brazil
- George Lord Anson (English) sailed around the earth.
- Charles A.Lindberg (American) made first non-stop solo flight across the Atlantic.
- Various (Portugese) discovered Sri Lanka.
- C.F. Blair (US) made the first solo flight over the Arctic. Sir Vivian Fuchs and Edmund Hillary (US) first crossing of the Antarctic continent.
- G.H. Wilkins (Australian) flew over the South Pole.
- CIS are landlocked countries of Asia.
individual obstacles for females candidates in issb
Individual Obstacles for Females candidates in ISSB In ISSB test there will be obstacles placed for a female candidate is required to complete it in