Individual Obstacles for Females candidates in ISSB
- In ISSB test there will be obstacles placed for a female candidate is required to complete it in a given period of time individually. The difficulty level of individual obstacles for female candidates is slightly lower than that given for male candidates. Male candidates are given 3 minutes for 10 obstacles roughly and women are required to complete 6 obstacles in a time of 4 minutes. When you complete all obstacles then you can also repeat an obstacle. Each obstacle is linked with points ranging from 1 to 12, most difficult obstacle with maximum number of points (12).
- In this obstacle test your confidence, physical fitness level, stamina, courage, determination and quickness of decisions are some key points amongst others to be checked. Therefore a candidate has to do it with full determination. Mostly the obstacles are placed one after the another in a way that you can start with an obstacle which you like and keep on attempting others and finally come back to the first obstacle where you started.
There is a list of some of the obstacles mostly given by ISSB, you can get any six of it or similar kinds to do
- Going over a balance beam called as single ramp.
- Long jump across a ditch of about 4-6 feet (covered with a barbed wire).
- Monkey crawling.
- Climbing a wall.
- Passing through a tire.
- Rope climbing.
- Tarzan Swing or Tarzan jump
- Balance walking over a zigzag beam.
- Burma Bridge (Walking over parallel ropes) .
- Screen Jump
- Commando walk.
- Tiger’s leap.