ISSB Group Discussion
- First GTO will give a specific Chest No. and will assign an English letter for the group (G, B or H etc).
- Candidate will be led to a room where candidate will be told to sit and introduce himself to the group members.
- All candidates introduce their selves to the Group Testing Officer (GTO) and after that GTO will brief about Group Discussion Test.
- After this, candidates will be given a topic on which candidates have to make discussion in Urdu Language.
- This Test has a limited time of 15 minutes.
- When the time is over, the Group Testing Officer (GTO) will say to stop discussion.
- After the completion of this test, candidates will be proceeded to the next test.