In this test the candidates are asked to write their own merits and demerits. This test gives an idea to psychologist about the candidate’s qualities which he likes and dislikes in his personality or in other words the qualities which he want to adopt or remove from his personality. It also reflects the weakness and goodness of the candidate.
Helpful tips for merits and De-merits writing in ISSB
- Write your original merits and demerits.
- Write merits and demerits which are visible to others
- Try to write 5 merits and 5 demerits
- Write merits and De-merits which effect people around you.
ISSB Merits And Demerits Tips
DO NOT copy the merits and demerits which are not matched by your personality.
If you will write the merits which are NOT present in your personality, you will be caught by the Psychologist.
Merits Examples For ISSB
- Good Manner
- Cool Minded
Demerits Examples For ISSB
- Speak Loudly
- Use Mobile Too Much
- Having Weak General knowledge
- Excessive use of mobile
- Sleep Late