Sentence Completion Psychologist Test In English
Tips for ISSB Sentence Completion Test
ISSB Sentence Completion Test English
Here are some helpful tips,
- To Read the incomplete sentence carefully.
- Write the first positive response which comes in your mind.
- To write such a sentence which seems a continuation to the given incomplete sentence.
- Try to solve as many as you can.
- Manage your time wisely.
- Do not manipulate sentences for positive writing.
- Be specific to manage your time.
- Use positive ideas or words to complete the sentences.
- Do not fake the sentences.
- Practice sentence completion test as much as you can.
- Improve your writing speed.
- Improve your vocabulary.
He enjoys to
He enjoys to play cricket.
Secret of success
Secret of success is hard work.
Poor people are mostly generous.
Social behaviour should be good.
In loneliness he often think about his future.
His wish is
His wish is to be a successful person.
His friends are
His friends are very cooperative.
New inventions are more helpful to do work.
Religious duties should be present in every person.
Normal character shows Tue attitude.
His courage is very high.
His demand is
His demand is very high reasonable.
New fashions are popular These days.
Money is to buy the things.
His honour is his education.
Increasing prices should be controlled.
Bad habits should be removed.
In his house
In his house there is a garden.
Logical thinking should be present.
His biggest sin is
His biggest sin is not found in him now.
Economic resources is The back bone of 2 country.
Life is the name of continous struggle.
In young age
In young age everyone should be active.
Ups and downs
Ups and downs are The part of life.
He loves his Parents.