How to Pass ISSB Psychological Test?
To pass ISSB Psychological Test is very difficult task because mostly candidates failed in psychological test. Your psychological attitude mostly relies on your socio-economic background. Your psychological attitude can not be changed at once.
As you have passed previous tests and passing the Psychological Test would not be difficult for you. Candidates having a positive attitude and have a greater chance to go through the ISSB.
Main Categories Of ISSB Psychological Test
ISSB Psychological Test consists of following things:
- Word Association tests
- Sentence Completion Test (Urdu and English)
- Picture Story Writing
- Pointer Story Writing
Before going to detail we see that these tests are formulated to test the emotional and mental behavior of a candidate. The armed forces do not select a candidate with emotional and mental issues or a candidate who has has negative approach towards life.
Word Association Test:
In this test 100 words will be displayed on a projector and a candidate will have 9-10 seconds to make a sentence from this word.
Sentence Completion Test (Urdu and English):
Sentence Completion Test will contain 54 (fifty four) Urdu and 54 (fifty four) English sentences which you will have to complete in a given time. These sentences will be in sets of 26 sentences and each set would have a time of 6 minutes to solve.
Picture Story Writing:
A picture will be put on view on the projector for 30 seconds and you will have to write a short story on it within 3 & half minutes. Total 4 pictures will be displayed.
Pointer Story Writing:
Two incomplete sentences will be given and you have to lead these sentences into a short story. Thirty (30) seconds will be given to make an idea for the story and 3 & half minutes to write it.
A trained psychologist will take an interview at the end of the day in which he will ask the questions from the previous tests you have given. This interview can be of rapid fire questions so that you are not given sufficient time to think before answering.
Tips to Clear ISSB Psychological Test
There are some tips to cover up your inner worries to be rejected at ISSB. Follow them.
- Be familiar with the kind of tests (which we have mentioned above)
- Test yourself by practicing.
- Such tests can easily be experienced by our ISSB Preparation Material.
- Make a list of your likes and dislikes and then try to solve such tests.
- Do not show yourself as a super human. Be realistic. Do not do bogus things.
- Be positive and never write anything negative.
- Read the word/question carefully and examine the first thing which comes in your brain.
- Improve your English vocabulary. There may be many words in the test which you would not be well-known.
- Do not tell a lie. The expert psychologists will know instantly.
- Time management is very important.
The main objective of giving a short time to the candidates is that they can write what exactly comes in their mind and do not make bogus things.
If you want to pass ISSB Psychological Tests you have to practice these tests provided in our website. Never write a negative thing as it will increase your chances of refusal. It is expected that these tips and information are helpful for you.