Pointer story writing is a psychological test where a psychologist read your mind with the help of a pointer story. An incomplete sentence will be given for start of a pointer story. 30 seconds will be given to make an idea for pointer story writing and 3.5 minutes will be given for writing story in English on a blank page. Total two incomplete sentences will be given and you will write two pointer stories.
Helpful tips for picture story writing in ISSB
- Make an idea for pointer story writing in given 30 seconds.
- Relate your story with the incomplete sentence given.
- Write stories on two different themes for two different incomplete sentences and not matching with picture stories also.
- Do not exceed 12 lines for a story.
- Write story on your own ideas and do not copy others ideas.
- Start your story exactly from the word where incomplete sentence ends.
Some model incomplete sentences for pointer story writing.
- He worked hard day and night but he could not pay expenses of his family then he decided to…………
- On thunder storm night she is alone at all on road but suddenly ………………….
- He joined the service to earn money but when he became a leader of men……………………